Halloween is a time for monsters – ghosts, vampires, zombies, aliens, and more. But there are scarier things in this world than Halloween monsters. This October, we are going to examine Scripture, Tradition, Experience, and Reason, in relation to some of the “monsters” of pop culture. Come join us, and learn about some things we really should be afraid of while we face our Bible Monsters.
Weekly Bible Readings
- Philippians 1:21-30 Baggage Ghosts
- Philippians 2:1-13 Screen Zombies
- Philippians 3:4b-14 Calendar Vampires
- Philippians 4:1-9 Real Aliens? (or, Chariots of the Gods)
- Philippians 2:12 Come with Questions